Here at Home Place Furniture LLC we strive to provide the best service possible for our valued customers, like no charge delivery and setup. Just to keep things simple here are a few guidelines to our policy:
- Purchases starting at $499.99 within a 30-mile radius of our location will receive one no charge delivery.
- If an additional delivery is required there will be a minimum of $75 charge.
- If we arrive for a scheduled delivery or service call and no one is home, we will attempt to contact you before we move on to the next delivery/service call. This will be considered as the one no charge delivery that was included with your purchase. An additional delivery will be a minimum of $75. All service calls will be given the same courtesy.
- Example: If your delivery is scheduled between 1:00pm-1:30pm and there is no one home when we arrive, after using all contact methods, the delivery crew will wait 15 minutes after the end of the time window before moving on to the next stop.
- We will haul away as much as we bring providing that we have prior notice to what’s being hauled off and the furniture or mattresses are free of biological/pet stains, strong smells (smoke, chemical, etc), and infestation.
- Regarding service calls:
- Home Place Furniture LLC offers no charge pick up and returns on service calls within the first 90 days of purchase/delivery on any manufacturer warranty; providing that Home Place Furniture handled the original delivery.
- After the first 90 days there is a minimum of $100 per piece charge to have what needs serviced picked up and return by our delivery crew. The $100 charge will be waived if transportation is covered by the manufacturer.
- If you are only needing a pick up or a return the charge is a minimum of $75 per piece.
- All products purchased from Home Place Furniture, unless otherwise noted, have a 12 month parts and labor warranty.
To Ensure a Successful Delivery
We want your delivery to go as smooth as possible. Here are some tips to ensure a smooth and successful delivery:
- Before your delivery consider the following:
- Will your driveway or road accommodate our delivery vehicles? If you’re unsure let us know so we can help come to a solution.
- Will your new furniture fit through all doorways and hallways? (We will provide any measurements needed.)
- Please let us know if we are going up or down stairs.
- Make sure your room is ready for your new furniture.
- Here are some tips for preparing for your new furniture: (Our delivery crew is unable to make any of these preparations for you.)
- Secure any low-hanging light fixtures.
- Remove doors if necessary.
- Remove any art or pictures if necessary.
- Make sure your pets are safe in another room! We don’t want them to escape or get hurt!
- Your new furniture has a warranty card attached to it that will explain what all it covers. If for some reason it does not, or you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to give your sales representative a call!
- After we’ve finished your delivery please inspect all your new product thoroughly and report any damage to our delivery crew, so we can make the proper documentation to resolve any issues.